May koach po ba for the Data scientist track?

Hi po! Gusto ko po sana makameet ng koach for the data scientist track, super interested in the field. Is this possible po? thank you!

Same po! :slight_smile: Nagbabalak ako mag career switch pero di ko alam paano mag start. Nag try muna ako mag explore sa Eskewlabs and sa FTW Foundation sa ngayon…

HIIII!! Hala samee! And yes, possible siya! As far as I know marami tayong koaches na may data science background. Search mo lang sa Coach Connector or sali ka sa Koach Room hehehe

Hi fellow future Data Scientist, hehe! Just wanted to share my amazing experience with the 1:1 coaching sessions available on this website, especially for the Data Scientist Track.

I recently had a session with Coach Dana Redena (who’s working in Data Science herself) through the “Coach Connector” part of this website, and it was incredibly insightful!

Dana provided me with valuable insights into the Data Science track and helped me gain a clearer understanding of the career path. Her guidance has been instrumental in helping me identify specific areas for upskilling, and I now feel more confident in navigating my learning journey. She also gave me advice that you could never see online, and you could really say that her experiences in the field are rich and vast!

If you’re considering trying out the Coach Connector, highly recommend ko 'to!! There are a lot of Coaches whom you can consult about the data science field that you’re aspiring for - 'di lang si Dana!! Hehe

The personalized advice and tailored guidance make a significant difference. Super big opportunity siya to gain deeper insights and refine your focus on the Data Science track.

Good luck! Hope to see you in Data Science? Hehe <3