How to start budgeting or managing my finance as a beginner?

I’m kind of getting in the adult life or just wanting to be more aware of my finance. Wondering how I can manage my finance better and how I can develop the habit of budgeting?

Halloo, welcome to the adult life! :grin: Anyway, personally I think it’s better if you can track your monthly expenditures like food, transport, bills and rent ganon and then from there you can have a view na of how much you need to shell out each month. Tapos once you have an idea of that, maybe you can work on saving na rin if you have spare cash. That’s basically it! The rest, like investing, or banking, may need some further reading but once you know where your money is going, it’s easy to work around it na! Good luck! :grin: :white_heart:

Hello I am earning na and what helped me is zero-based budgeting and 20-30-50 rule when I was starting. Ung zero-based is lahat ng funds mo i-precalculate mo na san mapupunta based sa sweldo (caveat: mahirap lang pag hindi regular income). Tapos gamit ung 50-30-20 rule, 50% sa expenses for your needs, 30% for your wants, and 20% for your savings. Syempre pwede naman ibang ratio like 80-10-10, or 30-30-40 depending on your situation. Tapos kapag ganyan alam ko na anong amount mapupunta sa life ko kahit hindi ko na sya itrack lagi. Resources: Financial Diet sa Youtube, NerdWallet